Open to all! Adults, Teens, Groups & Singles
- Jan 10
- Jan 17
- Jan 24
- Jan 31
- Feb 14
- Feb 21
- Feb 28
Don't have a team? No problem! Sign up as a single and we'll match you up with others looking for a team.
- Racing from 5:30-7pm
- Two Runs per person
- 5:30 - 6:00 Kids Team & Family Team can run
- 6:00 - 7:00 Adults, Co-Ed & U14-U19
- Family Teams must have at least 50/50 ratio of kids to adults
- U14-Adults can take runs beginning at 6
- You may only race on one team.
- 5 on a team, top 4 score
- Your best 6 out of 7 races count for the series standings
- A penalty will be applied to teams not racing 4 team members
- Apres ski will be at the mountain
- U14s (age 12 and up) race in the adult team category and not until 6 pm.
- Teams may not have names too similar to other teams
- Top 4 racers from each team score points (high schoolers score points individually)
- Penalty applied for not having at least 4 racers showing up. (Slowest racer of the night’s race plus 25% of the total racer’s in category)
- If a racer is DSQ, they get scored the last-place finishers points +1
- The lowest cumulative points acquired per team over the season wins.
- Best 6 of 7 races count towards final standings
- 5th place team member displaces other racers but doesn’t score points. So if they race and the other 4 are faster, they don't score. Not scoring the 5th place person keeps the current scoring system simple.