Date of Event:
Event Registration Date:
Event Late Date:
2021 Mud Sweat N’ Gears Cup
Event Dates: January 23rd PSL- 3 heats of 2 runs by all competitors.
Bibs and Tickets: - Will be given to team designated coach at the Holiday Valley Training Center, the coach will be responsible to distribute to their Athletes. There will be no daily registration table.
Health Attestation and Daily Symptom Checks – are required for all athletes prior to the event from adminskiracing. Also designated coaches that picks up bibs and tickets will also have a health screening form that will need to be filled out by all athletes and coaches the morning of the event.
Coaches Tickets: All coaches must be listed on the approved NYSSRA Coaches List and registered through www.adminskiracing.com . Coaches Tickets, Athlete Tickets, and Bibs will be handed out each Club.
Spectators and Parent Tickets: Are only available online through the Holiday Valley website: www.holidayvalley.com
Athletes and facilities:
· Athletes and coaches are not permitted in the training center (except to use restrooms) you are allowed to warm up and use restrooms in the Yodeler Lodge as well but changing and storage of bags in the lodge is not permitted.
· Masks and Distancing are required at all times during the event. Athletes may remove face covering in the start however it must be put back on before leaving the finish corral.
· There will be no physical Scoreboard, live timing will serve as the Official Notice Board, and updated will be announced on the speaker system!
· All athletes and coaches are ask to use the Chute chair lift
· NO SPECTATORS ARE ALLOWED UNLESS THEY PURCHASED A LIFT TICKET AND ARE SKIING!
The Development Committee asks that you take into account the requirements for U14 Panel SL equipment for athletes. Below, please find the criteria they have agreed to support and will require moving forward:
- No chin guards
- No shin guards
- Pole guards with closed shield OK, cup style/open top not connected pole top- no go
- Arm guards accepted but not recommended
- Mouth guard recommended
- Panel Gates 72” 27 mm FIS panel
2021 MSG Cup – Schedule of Events
Saturday, January 23rd, 2021– Men’s and Women’s Parallel SL
Team Captain’s Meeting
1/22/2021 @ 8pm
Team Check In – One Per Club
Holiday Valley Training Center
Athlete Lift Opens
PSL First Race Run 1 Inspection
Edelweiss – By Team
PSL First Race Run 1 Race
30-minute break between heat one and two
30-minute break between heat two and three
Will be handed out to head coach
Buffalo Ski Club
*Note: Schedules above are subject to change – daily programs will be made available at Team Captains meeting and updated on Live Timing*
Start Areas – will be assigned to each Club and distance between clubs must be maintained. Masks required at all times!
Awards: Awards will be given to clubs. Top 5 Overall, and Hard Charger for each Gender.
All Local, State, and National Guidance in addition to the US Ski and Snowboard Guidance will be followed to ensure the Health and Wellness of All!
COVID Coordinator: Mike Nenno