On your Dashboard you will see the button to Add an Event.
While creating an Event, fill out as much information as you can about your race.
- Event Date — The date of the race.
- Registration Open Date and Time — When the registration period will open.
- Registration Late Date (Optional) — If you want to impose a late fee, this is the date when the price will go up.
- Registration Close Date and Time — When the registration period will close permanently.
Race Cost Information
Use dollar amounts only, not percents.
- The Sell Price is the default price for most users. (If it is $50, enter 50.)
- The pass holder discount is the dollar amount OFF the Sell Price. (For a $10 discount, enter 10.)
- The late fee is the dollar amount to be added to the Sell Price after the Late Date. (If the late fee is an extra $10, enter 10.)
Non-USSA Race — If you don’t require U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership to enter your race, you will want to check the Non-USSA Race box. Then, anyone will be able to enter the race, USSA membership or not.
Pass Holder Only — If your race is only open to racers who have selected your club as their primary club.
Qualified Race Settings
If you're only allowing a specific list of racers to join the race, enter the racers' USSA or FIS IDs in the appropriate box, one per line. This way, only the qualified Participants you entered will be allowed to sign up.
Genders — If your race is limited to a single gender, you can select it here. The race will give you a roster download for male and female racers separately.
Ages — Select the age groups that may participate in this race.
PAGE 2: Enrollment Limits
If you have a limited number of spots open in your race, you can set Enrollment Limits on this page.
You can set a limit for total enrollments, OR you can set individual limits for each gender/age category set on the previous page.
Click Finish, and you will see your event on your dashboard. From the Dashboard you can: