Date of Event:
Event Registration Date:
Event Late Date:
Ski Sundown SL
Sunday, February 10, 2019
Event: Tri-State U19, U21,SR Slalom
Location: Gunbarrel / Go right off the unloading ramp.
Registration: 7:30 – 9:00 in the Base lodge
1. Registration will start at 7:30 in the Sundown base lodge.
2. Jury Meeting/Inspection 7:45 base of Gunbarrel Lift.
3. Coaches meeting will be at 8:15 in the finish corral
4. 1st run inspection will begin at 8:30, the course will be closed at 9:15
5. The mountain opens at 8:00, Temptor is open for warmup runs. All racers must remain on Gunbarrel and Temptor until 8:00.
6. Forerunners will begin promptly at 9:30, first racer immediately following forerunners.
7. The second run inspection will begin approximately 45 minutes after the course reset, approximately 12:30 AM
8. Conclusion of the race approx. 2:00
Official Notice Board: Scoreboard, located at the Finish
Scoreboard: All posted times are Unofficial
Protest Method / Fee: In Writing / $50.00
Governance: 2018 – 2019 USSA Alpine Competition Regulations
Awards Presentation: Scoreboard is to the right of the finish corral. Unofficial results will be available to coaches following the awards. Top 5 in each gender will be awarded medals.
Bib Return: To be collected at the Finish Corral at the conclusion of the second run
Notes: Gunbarrel is closed for the race. No freeskiing allowed on Gunbarrel
Parents and observers are not allowed on the course and must remain in the spectator area.
USSA coaches not affiliated and approved for this race are not allowed on the course at any time.
Lift Tickets must be worn at all times. Your bib is NOT your ticket.
Please observe and obey all area signs. Please respect all SLOW Skiing Zones.
Please adhere to the Skier's Responsibility Code.
Athletes are asked to enter the lift line in a controlled, unhurried manner.
No lift line cutting privileges for athletes or coaches. Please use 'singles' lanes.
All coaches to help remove B-netting
Radios: Channel 1: Race Management (TD, Referee, Chief of Course, Chief of Race, Head Gate Judge)
Channel 2: Coaches (non-race management)
Channel 5: Ski Patrol
Ski Patrol: Located behind the base lodge and at the top of the right hand lift facing up the mountain
Other: Except for emergencies, please do not enter the timing shack, located at the finish. Please contact a jury member to address any issues you may have.
Results Unofficial results available at
Official results available at ,